Basic Requirements for Constable
- Must be at least 18 years of age at the time of application.
- Must be a Canadian citizen or have permanent residency status.
- Must have completed the requirements for an Ontario Secondary School Diploma, or its equivalent as determined by the Ontario Ministry of Education. If you have been educated outside of Ontario, inquire about the Educational Equivalency Information sheet.
- Must have a valid Ontario full class “G” Drivers License, with no more than six (6) demerit points. At time of hire, must have current certificates in: First Aid – Standard Level CPR – Basic Rescuer Level C.
- Must meet vision and medical standards.
- Must be willing and capable to work rotating shift work.
- Must be of good moral character and habit.
- Check our Frequently Asked Questions