The Human Resources Branch currently offers selected forms which are available to be submitted electronically. The following information may assist you:
- A current version of Adobe Reader or equivalent PDF Reader is recommended.
- Electronic forms require an electronic signature. If you have not previously created one on your computer or you would like to create a new digital signature, follow these steps:
- When you click on the signature field (near the end of the form you are completing) a “Sign Document” window will open.
- In the ‘Sign As’ drop down menu, select ‘New ID” option and click ’Next’.
- Create a new digital ID of your choice and click ‘Next’.
- Select where on your computer you would like your new digital ID be stored and click ‘Next’.
- Enter your identity information (first name, last name and email address required) and click ‘Next’.
- Create your password and click ’Finish’.
- You will be prompted to enter your password and click ‘Sign’.
- You will be prompted to save your application to your computer at this time.
3. Submitting your document(s):
- When you click on ‘submit’ you will be taken to an email program where you will then be able to attach the required and optional documents for this position, which may consist of the following: Human Resources Personal History Form; Valid OACP Certificate (Uniform positions only); Your resume.
- In the "Subject" line of the email, please enter the position you are applying for.
- Send the email and the attached documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
For questions or further assistance, please check the links on our Contact Us page.