Applications are continuously accepted for:
Temporary Communicators (Contract Positions)
- must be able to work a rotating shift schedule and sit for extended periods of time
- previous dispatch experience or education is preferred
- must be able to type at least 40 words per minute
- previous customer service experience is required
- previous clerical/office experience is an asset
Applicants must complete an Application for Employment in order to be considered. Please submit your application by mail, Fax (519-650-8587) or in person to Human Resources at Police Headquarters, 200 Maple Grove Road, Cambridge. Note: the lengths of contracts vary, but on average are for 6 months.
Applications are taken continuously. We will keep applications on file for up to 6 months and process them as needed. For more information please contact or e-mail Molly Kimpel, Civilian Recruiter/Analyst, 519-653-7700 ext. 8709.
Thank you for your interest in employment with the Waterloo Regional Police Service. Please be advised that at this time and until further notice, we are accepting but not processing applications for the position of Police Constable. Please check our website for further status updates.
For further information we invite you to call or email:
Also check our Constable Recruitment Page for more information.