Records and Police Checks

The Waterloo Regional Police Service offers a Reconsideration Process to applicants who wish to request the removal of information on a Police Information Check (PIC) or a Police Vulnerable Sector Check (PVSC).  

To be completed by persons who are interested in requesting a file to be closed.

You may submit a completed form if you meet the eligibility requirements outlined on our Collision Reports webpage.

To be completed by agencies who want a template to follow when sending their applicants in for record checks.

To be completed by persons requesting information as to whether a municipal address has been involved in a marihuana grow operation.


This translation feature provides a general interpretation of the web page content, but does not represent an exact translation. The Waterloo Regional Police Service is not liable for the accuracy of any translation as all text is automatically translated without manual verification for correctness. Should any translation result in offensive or inappropriate language, please notify us directly. The re-publication of any offensive or inappropriate language is strictly prohibited.
Call us

Non Emergencies:


(519) 653-7700

Other Areas

(519) 570-3000

Automated Attendant

(519) 650 8500

911 for Emergencies Only

What is an emergency? Calling 911 in other languages

Latest Tweets

Cheif's Desk

Office of the Chief

View Chief Matt Torigian's page