Public Advisory- Reporting an Incident:
Thank you for visiting our website. If you need to report a crime or a complaint, please contact police using your telephone.
For emergencies, please dial 911.  For non-emergencies, please dial (519) 653 7700 in Kitchener, Waterloo, Cambridge or (519) 570-3000 from all other areas. 

We cannot accept reports of incidents through Email.



This translation feature provides a general interpretation of the web page content, but does not represent an exact translation. The Waterloo Regional Police Service is not liable for the accuracy of any translation as all text is automatically translated without manual verification for correctness. Should any translation result in offensive or inappropriate language, please notify us directly. The re-publication of any offensive or inappropriate language is strictly prohibited.

Wait Time

We are currently processing Police Record Checks received on September 3rd, 2017

Call us

Non Emergencies:


(519) 653-7700

Other Areas

(519) 570-3000

Automated Attendant

(519) 650 8500

911 for Emergencies Only

What is an emergency? Calling 911 in other languages

Latest Tweets