#WRPS taking applications for police communicators
Temporary Contract Positions
Temporary Communicators (Contract Positions)
- must be able to work a rotating shift schedule and sit for extended periods of time
- previous dispatch experience or education is preferred
- must be able to type at least 40 words per minute
- previous customer service experience is required
- previous clerical/office experience is an asset
The application deadline is Thursday, December 20,2012 at 4:00 p.m. Applicants must complete an Application for Employment in order to be considered. Please submit your application by mail, Fax (519-650-8587) or in person to Human Resources at Police Headquarters, 200 Maple Grove Road, Cambridge.
For more information please contact or e-mail Molly Kimpel, Civilian Recruiter/Analyst, 519-653-7700 ext. 8709.
Please Note: the lengths of contracts vary, but on average are for 6 months.