Out of Country

Record Checks for People Out of the Country

The Waterloo Regional Police Service does not provide Record Checks to people living outside of Canada. If you live out of the country, and need confirmation that you have no criminal record in Canada, you may obtain a copy of your Canadian Criminal Record through the Royal Canadian Mounted Police (RCMP).

Please visit the RCMP website for detailed instructions and costs.

Contact Us

How Do I...